I never knew my post yesterday was longer than the one I posted the other day about Plum's question. So I'll make today's post shorter, 'coz my day today was a simple one. Went to school early...like 6:45AM. Had to cram (for the first time) for my HIST 17 class. Remember me saying that I had to read 70 pages of Rizal? Guess what happened?... I slept after reading 20+ pages. When I woke up, I realized that I had slept even before finishing my readings. I had to rush to school to study. Didn't want to study at home to avoid rushing to school late and end up gasping for breath while taking the exam. I studied at the canteen, while enjoying the cool, fresh morning breeze. I was only able to read till the 60th page. The rest I left all to fate.
Clock struck 7:30... exam time. The test put all my efforts to shame. I never like it when the teacher makes you study so much, and then gives an exam that does not really measure how detailed your studying was. Anyway, history is history. Helped my seatmate... my partner in crime... and vice versa. Hehehe... I guess a little help won't hurt, just don't get caught doing it.
Made tambay again at VOT Office. Mercy was there with Tot and Plum. Talked much about *toot. Hope no one tripped and fell. Hehehe... Just a side comment, why aren't people updating their sites lately?
Attended my classes, pigged out for lunch at the canteen all by myself. Adrian arrived at the canteen by 2:00 and was sporting a new haircut... PAO! Hehehe... He wanted to blog, but something was wrong with Blogger and Tagboard and Flooble. So we went back to the canteen and found ourselves... EATING... again. We were munching on some Dewberry cookies sold in packs at the canteen for 5 bucks. After our 3:30 class, we rode a jeep to Ayala. Split ways at the terminal. I stayed at Ayala for a while to discuss matters regarding CompE Week rentals for Ayala's exhibit area with Juvy Osme�a of Ayala's marketing department. 'Twas just a 10 minute conversation and I went back to our store to... EAT... again (snacks). Helped mum with some errands, drove out of Ayala, bought some bread at Leona's, arrived home, wiped clean my entire computer set, had dinner and blogged. So that was my day, have to go since I wanna dedicate the entire night to myself. Wanna simply relax, lie down and finally get to watch the Smallville episodes. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment