Wednesday, March 12, 2003

2nd post for the day...

I've got things to say and I didn't want to make one really long blog, so had to cut them to more, but shorter pieces. Just wanna comment on the trivia questions I've been answering lately. I could say MOST of them are true, but not all. I'm still puzzled why I got "SEXY" as the word that best describes me. Maybe I'd understand if it went to Adrian!!!, but me??? Something must be wrong with their calculations. I should have gotten something like "SATIRICAL"... or as Maiatot would put it... "SEETAR" as in seetar player... Hehehe... had a good laugh there.

Also this... my heart is "RED"...???... But the calculations must have given much weight on the "brush yourself up and try again" answers. I guess, unless I'm brave enough to "CONFESS", I won't be able to exactly know how it's going to be... right? Love... it's just part of life. Time heals all wounds and time also brings the RIGHT ONE closer to you. Time has been healing me... I often pray to the Lord to help me forgive and forget. I guess I've forgiven my past, but the forget part is where I'm struggling hard. As to the RIGHT ONE part... hmm... I guess it goes the same way. I know the RIGHT ONE is out there, perhaps just right under my nose... hmmm... so I need not look far. I just have to WAIT... WAIT WAIT and WAIT. I guess that's what the GOOD ONES are also doing. I should have done that in the first place.

Anyway, I now have a new HAPPY THOUGHT... she's imaginary, but has the same effect on me... maka INSPIRE. Till here 'coz I have a seminar to attend tonight at 6. Learned much from last night's session, but I feel they could have taught more. Hope tonight's session gets better. Ciao!

No comments: