I'm back to my late posts again. Lots of schoolwork have been piling up lately and it seems I'm enjoying the busy... ness of the tasks. Just finished reading 60 pages of Rizal for another "exam" tomorrow. It's going to be a surprise quiz, but thanks to my membership in the CIA, I receive the news before it happens... more like Early Edition. Love the cat that delivers the paper... cat lover that I am.
I guess I have nothing much to post except for Adrian's amazing song number this afternoon. The entire barangay was there to watch him sing. Walter, Jed, Michael Tee, Corrin, Party Girl were there. We even held up a banner "Adrian, WE LOVE YOU!!!" Hehe... just like what crazy fans do. Adrian sang Fra Lippo Lippi's Beauty and Madness *senti masyado... We were shocked to hear him on stage standing like a gooooood boy, singing with such a soft and gentle voice... and we all know how extremely loud and powerful this "subwoofer" could get... right Nin? Hehe... just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment