The surprise exam was indeed one big surprise! It was a hoax! Slept late last night studying till 2AM and... no exam. Sometimes intelligence reports have their loopholes. Hehehe. For what it was worth, at least I don't have to cram for the next exam.
Had lunch at Avalon with Adrian. I must have spent nearly a hundred bucks on food. I don't know what got into me, but I was really one hungry lion. Hear me roar!
Attended our 3:00 classes. We had an exam, and it was definitely easier than the previous one. Our teacher must have taken pity on us, since barely half of the class will pass this subject as of this moment. After the exam, Adrian and I met up at the TC Covered Court where the different political parties were having a campaign rally. STAND, SPP and TINGOG politicos were all present. We didn't stay long. We went to CEAC where I signed up for 5 LINUX Modules to be taught next week. I will be taking a short crash course in LINUX along with Maia and Vanessa and other interested students. LINUX is currently getting much attention in the industry, since it�ss FREEWARE and it is a remarkably stable OS. Success is all about having the edge above the rest.
Newsflash:
About an hour ago, 3 bombs exploded in Davao. One of the bombs exploded at the Davao Airport. As of press time, 19 have been confirmed dead and 20 wounded. Please pray for the crisis in Mindanao.
No comments:
Post a Comment