Before I got home, I was quite worried about what to blog. Kinda ran out of stuff to talk about. It was just a typical Sunday and blogging about it would be such a bore - Sunday mass at City Sports, homework at home, quick shopping at SM (3-day sale just ended today and bought something new... figure it out.) and dinner at Rai Rai Ken. That was my day... none out of the ordinary.
In my last blog I just mentioned something about things just turning out right. Well, it happened again just an hour ago. I didn't know what to post. When I was sniffing around other people's blogs, I read something that needed my comment... something posted in Maia... TotyFroty's tagboard. I couldn't resist a good challenge, especially when it involves analogies. Pandi is known for his superb analogies... especially the way he compares women to calculators, cars, ice cream, etc. Hehe. Now, Maia just introduced a new one... MEN ARE LIKE PARKING SPACES???
If you guys have the time, check it out in Tot's tagboard. I'll leave you to give your own comments. I just wanna share a comment James, a friend of mine, once gave me. He commented (in Visayan): "Wala na man chicks dire sa TC. Kung naa man gani, taken na or pakipot sab kaayo. Sa Cebu Doc ug Velez, daghan kaayo, unya mas mu hatag pa ug chance. Feel kaayo sa mga babaye diri kung kinsa sab sila. Mamalhin na lang ta." I had a good laugh there. We all know how buotan James is and to hear a comment like that from him brought me to a trance.
No comments:
Post a Comment