Sunday, March 09, 2003

My post today came so late. When I got home, I almost forgot what I wanted to say. Okay here goes my day.

My ECE laboratory teacher waived our finals exam. Instead of having a practical/hands-on exam, he asked us to submit a project. We are to make our own power supply. I guess I'll be busy with the project this coming week. Have to go to downtown again to buy some electronic stuff. Never liked the idea of going to downtown, 'coz there's nowhere to park. Jeepney again...

After our short class, I spent time at the VOT Office composing my first article as member of the new staff. They made me write next week's HEADLINES regarding the recently concluded elections. Have to get the results as soon as possible, so that the news will still be fresh from the source itself... COMELEC. I'm flattered I was given this opportunity as my first task.

Was supposed to hang out with some friends... unfortunately the outing didn't push through. Spent half of the afternoon at the gym pumping iron... then went to Ayala... with nobody but me walking aimlessly around. By 4, I met Fritz and Jeremy who just came out of the moviehouse watching Shanghai Knights. One hilarious movie they say... love it when Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson go plainly duhhh...mb. Hehe...

Jeremy left early, so it was just Fritz and I walking around. Marie suddenly sneaked up behind me and so we added an honorary member into our band of mall rats. Hehehe... Seems Fritz and Marie knew each other, so just a minor introduction had to be done. Asked Marie how the QUADRO are doing... haven't been in talking terms with them lately ever since... when was that again... *looks puzzled. Seems they're okay... Marie left after a few... laps, 'coz her driver was waiting for her at the parking lot. Our stomachs began to growl, so the two of us went to Flame It! and bought a burger each. Talked stuff and learned so much...information... I've really been missing a lot ever since I've not been hanging out with them - the 4th year IE studes.

Nursery Rhyme for the Day:
It's a SMALL world after all. It's a SMALL world after all. It's a SMALL world after all. It's a SMALL SMALL world.

Tot You Had Enough Mind Bogglers Yet? Well, Give Some Tot to This.
Guess Toty Froty and I are more RELATED than we thought we were. Analyze this: Maiatot is the niece of my maternal grandmother's brother's wife. Ergo, I am her aunt's husband's sister's grandson. Gets??? Today, a new relation has been established... This is an easier analogy. So for the Pentium 386s, analyze this: Maiatot is the daughter of the cousin of my aun'ts husband. Ergo, I am her mother's couzin's nephew. Easier diba? Hehehe...

Posted this blog late 'coz after having dinner with family at Don Henrico's where I met Bunny Tan, I had to supervise the store till 11. We had some drainage problems and the Ayala Maintenance Dep't couldn't fix it if there are still customers around. So we had to wait for around 10:00 before the work could be done. It took an hour's work to fix the problem. I kinda enjoyed what they were doing. Adds up to the skills of the Mr. Fix It in me. Hehe... So I'm now home... posting blog and then off to dreamland... to my favorite place where I can really be who I want to be. Night folks!

No comments: