Summer Vacation starts TODAY!!!
I went to school this morning to submit my final requirements for my ECE class. After submitting the papers, my work for the school year was done. School's finally over! Summer vacation here we come.
Beach... beach and more beach
I attended the VOT meeting at 10:30. We planned our year-end activity. It will be a beach party at Mar y Cielo slated this coming April 11.
First Summer Activity
I was at Ayala during the afternoon. Was walking around and met Gerome Camello. We wanted to watch Chicago with a friend of ours, Ramir. Our dear friend didn't arrive as scheduled so we contacted him thru his mobile and he told us he couldn't join us. So we scrapped the movie going plan. Instead, we went to City Sports Club where we played billiards for an hour or so. After that, Gerome left for a beach debut he was to attend. I went back to Ayala again to "see the sights and sounds of the mall".
Rainy Day at Ayala
Met Leorraine Tala in my meaningless wanderings around the mall. We had snacks at Harbour City where we talked much about friendship and all. It seems we share the same feelings against some Miss T, who happens to be a friend of Leorraine's. Perfect example of friends cracking up in the acid test.
After Leorraine left, I met another Raine. This time it's Raine Pimentel. We talked for a while about their night-out last night with some of my friends. I was supposed to join them last night, but I've really been passing up on a lot of opportunities. I don't know why. Could it be plain laziness or just apathy? I told Raine that I kinda feel that I look like a zombie scaring people away... Am I scary??? I don't think so 'coz the mirror didn't break yet.
Cozy Shop
I had dinner at Cafe de France at JY Square. The food was good, especially their Chicken Cannelloni. Their desserts were also delectable. What I liked about the resto is the ambiance. I kinda like the place... the palette of colors used, the interiors, furniture and fixtures. Their pastries also looked so... FRENCH. The nook reminds me of Le Coeur de France, a pastry shop I used to frequent when I was still in Manila. The place definitely brought back lots of beautiful memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment