Since I heard anticipated mass already yesterday, I was free this Sunday morning. I went to Ayala to watch over the store. Then I accompanied my mum to buy a pair of goggles as a graduation gift for my cousin Kyle. Then mum asked me to look around the mall to see if I wanted to buy something, 'coz it's been 5 months since I've bought something for myself.
Shopping Spree!!!
In my search for apparel, met Karen and her family in one of the hallways. I paid Loalde a visit to check if they had new arrivals for their shirts. So far none... there were a few shirts I wanted to buy, but I was really looking forward to buying a new pair of shoes to go with my casual wear around the mall. Visited Kickers and found one that made me take a second glance at it. It's the new style of shoes I've been ranting about, but the design wasn't so impressive. It looked more kiddy than fashionable. Saw another one at Royal Sporting House just across Kickers. It was a Nautica shoe that looked similar to the one in Kickers. This time, the shoe sort of looked plain. I wanted to see more stitches on it, since that's what makes this new style really special. Exhausting perhaps all shoe stores, including Linea, I visited the old-relaible Rustan's where I usually end up buying the things I want. Finally found the shoe that definitely fits my taste. The shoe was one I'd rate 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Guess where?... with great designs come shocking price tags of 16+ thousand... Salvatore Ferragamo! If I had money to burn, then why not, but then I don't have that much dough right now.
I belong to a breed of very "pili-an" shoppers, so I usually end up buying nothing after tiring rounds and rounds of shopping. It's either I didn't find any that passed my ever-discriminating eye, or my wallet just got defeated by shocking price tags. Sometimes, you just can't have everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment