The Blogworld seems silent these days. I guess it's that time of the semester again when everyone's busy. I can't wait for summer vacation already! I feel like the schoolyear's ending this Friday... yeah, in my dreams. Hehe... How I wish it were so... skipping final exams and project defenses and all those last-minute pahabol.
Every summer vacation, I always experience this: Towards the start of the vacation, I'm so excited to just dip myself into the pleasures of the super long break, then as weeks pass by, I begin to wish that classes would start the next week already, 'coz I'd start missing my friends... that's if there are any... and then as the vacation draws to a close, I get so pumped up and excited about going to school... then as classes start, I wish it were summer vacation still. Weird isn't it??? I guess it's the perfect proof that man will never be contented.
Just finished playing STARCRAFT with Disney and Jessie. So I'm blogging while checking out the sites of my fellow bloggers... not much update though. Hope Maia finds her wallet. Welcome Gary to the blogging world. Thought you were new, but saw that you've been blogging along... and not telling us... *tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, thanks for frequenting my site and I'll do the same with your site. Hi to Leslie. I forgot to officially welcome you to my site, so here... WELCOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment