Another fun-filled morning at the canteen with MERCY!!!, Tot and Plum. Nang-gawas jud among pagka G.I. (Genuine Insik). I was busy helping Plum with her Physics laboratory report. After some serious formula derivation, we got into a round of just fooling around. Do�a Victorieeeeena said something which made me kneel infront of her with arms stretched out...like worshipping a Goddess???... then all of a sudden, Mercy spoke of doing it the way Chinese citizens do infront of emperors, empresses and members of the imperial family. You can check how it is done by watching some Chinese shows in Star Mandarin or Channel 54 of Dream.
So Tot, now you know what my 1st impressions of you are. Glad to have gotten to know a bit of you and realized that indeed 1st impressions don't last.
For all the fun and laughter, my stomach began to growl. First, I spent 23 pesos to buy rice, egg and a slice of Beefsteak Tagalog at the canteen. Afterwards, wala ko nabusog, so I spent another 24 bucks on a second helping of rice, 2 pieces of ngohiong and 2 pieces of hotdog. Wala pa jud nabusog, I took out a pack of Nesvita, which I carry in my bag always as baon, mixed it with cold water and drank a glass of it. And that satisfied my appetite.
Attended class and edited a second campaign article written by another presidential bet. This time, the article was more readable, so I just had to make a few slight corrections. Went to Avalon to meet up with Adrian. Saw him eating... AND... I just couldn't resist but order the same dish he was having - TAPSILOG. Another 35 bucks. All in all... 82 bucks worth of pigging out! When I reached home around 5, I had pizza delivered again while I was making some Assembly programs. I don't know why I've been eating a lot these days. Maybe I've got worms consuming all the food I eat in my stomach . Enjoy your dinner. I'm definitely enjoying mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment