Thursday, March 20, 2003

I really wanted to post blog last night, but my ISP's trunkline got congested. I wanted to use my PhilWeb account, but the trunkline was under repair. The only trunkline left was for prepaid subscribers. I tried to use it, but couldn't get through due to traffic congestion. I called PhilWeb today and they said they'll have a new trunkline set up by tomorrow. Whee! Faster internet access! *keeps fingers crossed. I have this other Pacific Prepaid account, but sad to say I ran out of load.

Well, I had difficulty sleeping again last night. The ordeal with Sabrina and my book is getting to me. Finally, I got the book today. Just had her leave it that the guardhouse. Better that way... Anyway, I hope you're not thinking that this is the reason why I became an insomniac again last night. Actually it's because of the talk we had with Apple_Pay yesterday at CEAC1. When I went home from school yesterday, I got to thinking... what the h*ll was I telling Apple_Pay. I used to be good at giving advices. I used to sympathize and empathize, but from that conversation of ours, I was like telling her to be strong... I was like asking her to be more practical... to throw away all urges brought about by passion... to let mind win over heart. Am I becoming dense??? DENSE???

I couldn't sleep last night, so I raided the fridge... then borrowed the free weights of our driver and did a 2 hour workout... at 2 in the morning!!! Then I stopped to contemplate for 30 minutes... like Buddhist monks do. My mind was running fast with thoughts flashing in and out. I DESPERATELY wanted to talk to somebody... just to talk stuff and speak my mind. Unfortunately, time again was not on my side. It would really be rude and really stupid to be calling someone at 3 in the morning. So I went back to my room and watched CNN... and that was the last thing I remembered... zzzzZZZzzzz... I dozed off till 8 this morning. Ran errands for mum by 9, then went back home.

NEWS UPDATE
Upon reaching home, I watched CNN again to get updates about Iraqi Crisis. The deadline was set for 9AM today... 0100 GMT. It was already 10AM 0200 GMT and still no US led war. From the live telecast, Iraqi troops filled the skies with shells from anti-aircraft guns due to poor visibility. The cloudy sky over Iraq posed a threat to Iraqi air defense, so they had to rain it with high caliber shells to make sure no Allied aircraft gets close to their territory. American cruisers fired a series of tomahawk missiles at a "target of opportunity". The allied forces got an intelligence report of Saddam's whereabouts, so they took no chances and fired. Hours after Bush addrressed the nation about the US stand on the crisis, Saddam issued a live telecast to deny rumors that he was killed by the said cruiser missile attack this morning.

No comments: