Yesterday:
From 8PM to 3AM straight, I was busy cutting out some letterings and painting them for the stage decorations of tonight's event - Mr. & Ms. CompE 2003. I slept at around 3AM and had to wake up early for a 7:30 class today.
Today:
The teacher didn't show up. He had to be part of a panel that will evaluate the theses of graduating 5th year students. So much for waking up so early with barely 4 hours of sleep. I killed time at the VOT Office, while waiting for the 10:00AM VOT Orientation. Plum and Apple_Pay were there with the rest of the staff.
Mitch picked up the letterings at our store past 2:00. I was hoping to see how my work turned out... whether it went well with the stage motif. I had a sudden mind shift and decided not to. Instead of going to CAP for the stage decorations, I paid the gym a visit and went for my regular workout. By 5:00PM, mum was telling me to attend the 6:00 pageant along with the rest of the CompE students. Ever since that Smallville incident at home, I never expected her to allow me, much more insist that I watch the pageant. To my own surprise, I decided not to watch the show. I went with my family for dinner... just slices of pizza and chicken at Shakey's JY Square, but definitely a wonderful experience. Haven't had a table conversation with family for weeks. Speaking of family ties, I saw Mercy with her family at Ayala right after closing hours.
I've noticed this sudden shift in my lifestyle. I tend to do the exact opposite of what I want. Turns out, I'm happier this way. Is there a psychological explanation for this???
Just a tot...
Ever since I've joined the Blogworld, I write articles, reports, and reaction papers with much ease. Impromptu speeches no longer give me the jitters and the cold feet that they once did. My thoughts simply flow. I dunno if this is also the case with you fellow bloggers. Is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment