Wednesday, March 05, 2003

--+--!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE LIM!!!--+--

She once told me that I was her long lost brother... so long lost sister ko na rin.

WARNING: Rated PG 13. Read at your own risk.

Adrian, Maiatot, Vanessa, Michael Tee and I enjoyed an extremely green, but hilarious conversation over ice tea and Dunkin Donuts this morning at the canteen. We talked about HOLES... and counting how many they are in our bodies. Conclusion: Holes (on women) = Holes (on men) + 2. I don't know how the conversation went from LINUX Seminar to HOLES. It's either because of Adrian's pagka *ahem or just the holes that the doughnuts had. Never knew doughnuts can bring out the horny devil in you. Hehehe... As if the topic was not green enough, somebody brought up the topic about body parts secreting� stuff. Still an accounting was done...(shift na lang mo BS Accounting)... Conclusion: Parts on women = Parts on men + 2 again. Adrian won the debate... goes to show who's the expert jud... Mr. PhD. Enough on that since I'm all grossed out already.

We left the place wearing smiles from end to end. I was at the VOT Office for the afternoon editing an article written by a presidential candidate for Friday's elections. Practically I had to do an overhaul. This candidate has been running for the same position for 3 straight years already under the same party. The way I see it, he won't win again in this year�s elections.

Rode on a jeep to Ayala with Adrian. Went to the gym to work out for 2 hours, then went back to our store to manage it till closing time. Mum went to the Activity Center to attend a mass to get badlis. Today's ASH WEDNESDAY... a day of fasting and abstinence.

No comments: