Another �school day� for me. I�m no longer required to go to school till next week, since I no longer have midterm exams to take. But� I just ran out of things to do. Wednesdays are usually chore-less days, so I made up my mind to just go to school and perhaps talk to people in the canteen as usual. Mistake� I didn�t consider the thought that most people will be studying for their exams, so it would be a bad idea to engage in conversations with them.
At the canteen, I met Michael Tee and Joy. I wrongly spelled Michael�s name in one of my posts. Erratum: It�s �Tee� not �Ty�. We accompanied Joy to the Bursar�s Office so that Joy could pay her midterm dues and receive her midterm admission slip. Joy then went off to do some errands for her family. Michael and I went back to the canteen. Walter, Darrell and Adrian then arrived. Followed by Angela, Stephanie, Marie and Wendy
When the clock struck 11:30, the canteen was almost vacant, so I went with Adrian, Angela, Stephanie, Marie and Wendy to their Physics exams at room A111. I stayed outside their room and waited for them to finish their one and a half-hour exam. I was just standing outside enjoying the view of students scratching their heads, exercising their eyes, stretching their necks, performing hand signals and other forms of ahem. I really pity them, �coz I could see their gloomy facial expressions as they answered the exams. After the exams, everyone was busy discussing their answers to the questions of the extra-long exam. We all went back to the canteen. It was around 1:00 and they had around 30 minutes more before their next exam would start. Adrian went home afterwards. Everyone had lunch before the Physics exam except Dearest. So she bought a sandwich to munch through the break.
My Personal Tip About Good Habits Before Taking Exams:
1. For mathematics exams or any exam during early mornings (7-9AM) have cornflakes with milk for breakfast. You�ll surely reach your maximum potential. This potential
depends of course on how much you�ve studied.
2. Never go to an exam unprepared�duh�and never on an empty stomach.
3. Be careful though with tip 2, �coz the third tip says never have a meal 30 minutes before an exam. If you do, majority of your blood volume will be focused in digesting the
food in your stomach, leaving only a few to fulfill your brain�s demand.
4. For memory type exams, memorize within an hour from the moment you wake up. Memory is best within this period.
5. Never�as in NEVER study or memorize 30 minutes before an exam. Violating this tip and the third tip are the main reasons why mental block occurs�aside from the
memory interference factor.
The 4 ladies left the canteen and took their Management exam. I went to the ChE department to talk with Elaine Shobe to catch up with the times�and the news. Same Elaine as before, but she�s working now. She offered to supply our store with Coke Light, RTO and Sprite in cans. I still have to check our current purchase price. Prolly I�ll have her supply for us, since she�ll be giving us a 10% discount. Great! These days, we get to earn not by maximizing profits, but by cutting costs.
After our short meeting, I went to the second floor to wait for Wuvy Duv to finish her exam. I was waiting outside their classroom when a friend of mine approached me and asked about my blogspot. I was shocked and asked him how he knew I had one. He said �Through Mitch�s site�. He even told me he has a blogsite at Geocities. Cool! Everyone�s blogging!
The Girl came out of her exam smiling. �Twas nice to see her smile. She found the exam easy. The 5 of us then went to the canteen. I sat beside Her and sprang up a conversation. We were talking about movies. She knows my Tito Glenn runs the Ayala cinemas, so she asked me to ask my tito to show �Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers� Hehehe�I�ll try to ask, but I think it will be on the screens in a week or two. Invited her to a movie this Friday. We�re planning to watch �The Ring� with the rest of the gang. Still at a planning stage though. Stephanie was talking about their English research paper tasking. I volunteered to help Wendy research on �How to Increase Efficiency of Workers?� via the internet. I�ll start at Google! The canteen was getting humid, so they went off to IRS to practice for their PE choreographed singing. I didn�t join them �coz they said they don�t want people to watch. Shy� I left the school �coz what�s more left to do, right???
I rode a 13B jeepney to Ayala. I met up with Aunt Eya and Jaymes, who just had a haircut. He looks so cute! We played at Timezone for a while and we had snacks at Oh Georg! I had their Mushroom Al Fresco� truly a delight! Jaymes then asked coins from me so he can make wishes and toss them over the Ayala fountain. He�s so serious with the wishing. He�d close his eyes, wiggle and toss �em coins as high as he could. Amazing kid really!
We then went to SM. Aunt Eya had her camera fixed and we went to b!bo where Jaymes and I rode on bumpcars. Felt like a kid for a moment. Tossed my worries away. We then raced the Daytona and Jaymes found a nice game where he was busy punching popping heads of dogs using a soft hammer. He won those tickets that come out of the machine and exchanged them for bubble gum.
We passed by Leona�s on the way home to buy bread and cakes. Aunt Eya�s cooking Salmon Penne Pasta right now. Can�t wait to try it. Have to go peeps, �coz I�ve got some internet research work to do. Blog you guys tomorrow! Nytnyt!
No comments:
Post a Comment