Sunday, January 12, 2003

This is my 2nd post for the day. I spent the whole afternoon writing my laboratory report for my laboratory class tomorrow. Wrote 6 pages worth of text, tables and made 5 graphs. Whew! Mercy called my mobile while I took a short 1 hour nap. Wasn't able to answer it. Texted and called her why...no response. Cge fine. Anyway, I really needed that nap to continue making the report. Super long.

After everything was done, I wanted to continue reading "Chinese Cinderella", but I wanted to blog and read blogs first. Anyway, I'm really bothered by people posting on the tag-board without me knowing who they are. It's like someone wants to tell you something, but they're not there to face you.... Anyway, I didn't know so many people know my site na pala. It started off with Maia, Karen, Mimi, Mickie, Adrian, Jed, Melvs, Mitch, Ann, Joy, Miat and She^. But now I think many others know about it. Favor lang for those not in the list...please post who you are, coz I'm not comfy with what's happening.

No comments: