Friday, January 24, 2003

A million thanks again to my friends for being at my side throughout this stage in my life. Your kindness and understanding will never be forgotten.

After posting my last post, mum picked me up in school and we went to Ayala. Met up with Adrian and Mary Ann near Globe. Planned to watch The Ring, but we were late for the 3:30 show. So we planned to watch Half Past Dead instead. We went around the mall, since the show would still be at 5:10. Met up with Marie and Wendy at Metro Ayala. I was still hurting inside, so I just played deadma to Wendy. I'd rather be seen hurt than appear plastic. Wendy left after doing groceries, so we went to the movie house after with Michael Tee, Marie, Tian-tian, Adrian, Mary Ann and I. I was chilling inside the moviehouse. I think I'm feverish now. The movie was not so nice. Not my kind of movie...with nig**s talking in the bad English they speak.

I went home after the movie, while the rest of the gang went to their CYF fellowship. I'm now safe at home and shocked to see my tag-board looking like an mIRC channel window. I erased the posts, since I intended this site to be as friendly as possible. I don't want to see people fighting, and worse fighting under aliases. A simple request to the "other" melvs, please be considerate! I want some peace in my life, especially at this stage, so please cooperate and make this world a better place. Thanks a lot for understanding. Good night people! Thanks again for the regular visits!

No comments: