--+--!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!!!--+--
Had my History class this morning. I got good grades for my midterm exam. Our teacher said we'll be going to USP Museum this Thursday. He said, we'll all meet at the USP gate. I don't think so, 'coz some people might get hostile at us Carolinians, so I asked Beth to meet with me at Select before going to USP.
Met Mary Ann, Joy and Jan at the canteen. Ann, Joy and I had noodles for snacks, while Joy was studying chem and I was busy reading Winter Of Fire, a book Stephanie lent me. I took my EE12 exams at 10:30. I finished early, the teacher checked my paper and another ace it was. Met with Mary Ann and Adrian at the canteen and we went to Ila Puti to have lunch. All of us had their silog special. After lunch, Adrian went to blog at Avalon. Ann and I killed time at Ila Puti. I was reading the same book and Ann was doing kid stuff with a coloring book I got last Christmas. Hehehehe...
We'll be going back to school now. Ann's class starts at 1:30, Adrian and mine will still be at 3. After our class, we'll prolly ride to Ayala and then head off to Golden Cowrie for Joy's birthday bash at 7. Hope you had a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment