--+--!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!--+--
Yesterday was terrible and my sincerest apologies for troubling you with my post. My heart had no way of letting the feelings out, except to just say whatever that was left inside.
I woke up to another day... realizing that despite life's most frustrating moments, one must rise above the ashes like a phoenix. I went to school and brought along my medication... a tapeful of music. Only music can nurse a broken heart. I'm so hooked at Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli's "A Prayer" and Jim Brickman's "The Gift". Kept rewinding my tape to play just those two songs.
I talked to two of the best friends the world could offer. You know who you are. They put a lot of sense to me and sort of gave more ground for me to stand on. Knowing the fragile situation, they took good care of me. They took me out to lunch at Orange Brutus at JY Square. They talked to me a lot and kept my worries away. We discussed plans to put up a business. I kept my mind occupied by constantly thinking of a nice name for a dessert shop. Any suggestions? Please do tell.
So now I'm back in school. Met Edwin and Adrian. Adrian and I are now at Avalon blogging. Prolly we'll watch "The Ring" later at 3:30. That's all for now my beloved friends. Just wanna post something so as not to worry you. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment