My cough hasn't left me yet, but I'm now enjoying a hot cup of tea, while reading your blogs. Nice to have known Mickie posted her 1st day of class happenings. A hectic one I might say, but as the day draws to a close, it's fulfilling to know you've done so much in so little time. It's still less than 48 hours since you left Cebu. Friends are everywhere. They bring joy to life wherever you may be. It's nice to have friends from many places.
Well I had to post a blog after that one I made in school. Miat sure did bring the house down. We took turns with the keyboard, while Adrian was relishing the moment behind us. No edits there. Just plain chat type blog hehehe... Miat? Going through a stage?.... Hehe... something new. No wonder what those sessions were about... hmmmm. I volunteered to make her a blogsite, but she thought it was "crap" to put private stuff in the net. Hee... I find it funny when she uses that term. Sounds more crap to me. Thanks Mickie for the extra caution. Will be handling her with care these days! (Miat's now in a luggage with a PAL tape which reads: FRAGILE! This side up!)
Peter just texted to ask some details on posting in tag-boards. Seems he's reading my daily blogs... maybe with the others too. Another would-be blog victim?.... Hehe I hope so. Spread the virus! I'm no blog freak wicked(este ADRIAN!!!). Get your own blog site. Anyway, it's getting late and I have a Rizal class at 7:30AM. Have to do my homework still and be a modern Rizal. Bite me! Good night people! May you have a wonderful day ahead of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment