Friday, January 31, 2003



Today�s the last year in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. 2 hours,21 minutes and 53 seconds more and it will be the Year of The Goat. Hope this year will be a good one for all of us. Projections for the New Year are good, since goats are usually peaceful and tame animals�something I learned from the papers.

Today was a rather busy day. I was early in school and it was so cold in the canteen. I already drank a huge bowl of soup and a cup of coffee and still I was chilling. Patrick and I decided to stay in his car to warm up and talk stuff. Something hilariously funny happened. While we were in Patrick�s FX, we saw a student pressing her car alarm�s remote control and guess what happened� it triggered the alarm of the car BESIDE hers. She wasn�t able to leave since that car�s alarm just wouldn�t stop beeping. When she clicked it first, her car doors opened and the car beside was honking loudly. She clicks it a second time. Her car doors lock and the car beside stops honking. I had fun looking at the electronic device go bonkers. Patrick and I went on to check on it. Just before we went near to help, the alarm stopped beeping already. I guess the car was afraid that we might do something to it. Bwahahaha�

We went back to the canteen, since the weather was already getting warmer. Edwin and I were busy tinkering with Patrick�s palm pilot� playing the Love Calculator. Geesh! No wonder Adrian posted that very nasty tag on his site. Thanks a lot, Jed. I knew it was you making waves out of our little game with the palm pilot.

I had a busy day thanks a lot to my 2 Computer Engineering classes. So much work was done today and I feel so happy that I�m keeping busy. I guess I�m the only person here who becomes happy when a lot of work is given to me. i-career na jud ni. I�m really enjoying using Maia�s new vocabulary. Bwahahaha�Ngek ngok.

After my laboratory class, I attended the CompE Council meeting with Tot, QP and Plum. We discussed matters pertaining to our CompE week this month. Plum invited me to join VOT, the school paper for USC TC. I signed up and will be having an entrance sortie tomorrow after my Saturday laboratory class.

I�m now home from my evening class�relishing the posts of QP and BM. Dinner tonight was absolutely great. Everyone�s here at home celebrating Chinese New Year�s Eve. The food�s absolutely great! Gourmet to the MAX! I�m blogging now and looking for some nice Chinese New Year photos to post. Hope you had a wonderful night with family and friends. Kung Hei Fa Chai!!!

No comments: