I rode to school with my bro and my cuzin Timothy. I took my EE17 exams today. Both Mitch and I got a grade of 70. Way to go man! 70's good enough. Imagine, we'd get zero if the fuse blew up. Good thing it didn't in both of our cases. I wired the circuit really well, I just missed to add an extra feature, which cost me 30 points. Have to haggle with the teacher on the 30 points. But, it's good enough for me. Met Joy, Mary Ann, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Plum, Benny, Adrian and Jed at the canteen. Went with Mangkay to her class to pay her a chika I owed her. Met Mercy who was still the funny person that she is. She was consulting us about a hairstyle she opted to have. Was busy helping BigMac and Plum in their Philo2 assignment. Had lots of laugh on the examples they gave.
I attended my Computer Engineering class at 12:30 and was still at the canteen by 3:30. Wanted to ride with Adrian to Ayala, but I wasn't able to inform him ahead. We weren't able to ride together, and in the midst of traffic, I saw the jeep he was riding just a few meters ahead. I went down at the Ayala stop near Albert Arriba. I dropped my things of at our store and went to buy a gift for a birthday girl. You know who you are. Isang tulog na lang.... Went around the mall with Mary Ann. Our feet were tired of walking, so we went to Arcada and sat there to talk stuff... lotsa stuff. Parted ways with Ann by 5:30. I rode on a jeep to school. The jeep was so full, so I had to stand near the exit, gripping the bars tightly, with barely half of my body hanging above the road. What a ride!
Met Miat, Peter and Jessie at the canteen before attending my ECE 13 class at 6:00. Blogging now in school and have to go now, 'coz my chauffeur is already outside. Enjoy your evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment