I'm blogging now at CEAC 1...one of our 3 computer laboratories. Wanted to check out if what Mangkay said is true. TRUE indeed! There's internet access here...it's illegal, but somehow this unit has access. Someone must have hacked into the system. Anyway, I'll be posting 2 blogs today marked as Last Night and Today. Since my blog yesterday was just a one-liner, I'll blog extra long today just to give you your visit's worth.
Last Night
From school, Adrian, Jed and I rode on Adrian's cab to my house. We stayed there for 2 hours or so before going to Janny's party. Jed and I had lots of laughs seeing Adrian busy playing with my cousin Jaymes. All of you should have seen Adrian... like a 6 year old kid playing with his playmate...not to mention Adrian trying to mimick Jaymes' Australian accent. Adrian surely sounded so funny...so T.H. Hehehe.
Mary Ann phoned us that she won't be passing by my house since it's very traffic and we're kinda late for the party. So I changed to party attire and the other two "smartypants" (term Jaymes gave to Adrian and Jed) freshened up and we left for Wendy's house where all of us were to meet before going to Jan's house. Adrian drove like an F1 racer. I had my back stuck on the chair's back rest and I wonder how Jed managed to stay at the back of the pick-up. He could have been thrown overboard!
We reached Wendy's house in no time. Very windy, big lot with a cozy house, whose house area is proportional to the area for their doghouses..er pens. I wonder who's really living in that lot...Wendy's family or their dogs? A prowler should think twice before entering a Dobermann infested area. We entered the house and were introduced to her family... bro, sis, mom and dad. I was introduced as "John-john" It sounded so kiddie...grrr. I must have shrinked at that very moment. I could picture the same thing to happen in months' or year's time (like it's ever gonna happen???)...if you know what I mean. De ja vu???
After Marie was done with her pa guapa, we left Wendy's house for Jan's. We were in a convoy, since only Joy knew where Jan's house is. We reached Jan's beautiful glass house with a 270 degree view of Cebu City...my dreamhouse. The food was great...they had Red Carpet cater for the event. Nice dinner...nice company...nice conversation...nice view...nice party...everything nice. Everybody was talking about their high school days. I always enjoy talks of such nature. Brings back the good ol' memories.
I forgot to mention who in our group attended the party... Wendy, Stephanie, Marie, Angela, Joy, Mary Ann (dashing sobra!), Adrian, Jed, Edwin, Peter, Disney (with Irene), Jeffrey, yours truly and the birthday boy Jan were all there. At around 10, only Peter, Edwin, Jed, Adrian, Mary Ann, Joy, Wendy, yours truly and Jan,the birthday boy were left. Throughout the entire 4 hour partry, I was only able to talk to Wendy for less than 15...no...10 minutes. Something's terribly wrong with that...not a good sign. I have issues. We talked about her left knee which was hurting. Asked her to see a doctor, but she said she doesn't have the time to see one. Hmmm....wonder what I should have replied to that to make the conversation longer. At about 10:45, all of us left Jan's house since it was drawing to a close and everyone was leaving. I rode home on the SPORTSCAR with Edwin and his cousin...my dearest Wendy. Dropped her off at her house first, waited for her to close the gate, then we headed home to Maria Luisa. Edwin then dropped me off at my shack and he headed off to his mansion up on the hills of our village. Jaymes was already asleep then.
TODAY
I went to school at 8 with my class still 4.5 hours away. Stayed at my pad... met Jeffrey who brought me to the Pharma canteen (for a change!) Met someone from the past... and went back to my pad. The wind was killing my cough, so at about 10:30, Chicken Joy (Jan and Joy), Mary Ann and I went to Jo's Chicken Inato at Lahug to have lunch. We all had barbecue chicken. Went back to TC. Took my midterm exams for my Computer Engineering class at 12:30...difficulty rate: (same as my lunch). Hehehe... understand my situation here.
After the exam, I met Mangkay near the canteen. Had a mushy talk with her...I really don't know what stage I'm in. Mangkay's gonna end up buying me a McFlurry just to make me smile. She's treating me like a kid 'coz...I think I've realized I've been acting like one. I'm deeply worried...worried about me...worried about what's gonna be. I don't know. My Darling Wendy is slipping from my affections lately. Sometimes I feel guilty when I just act so deadma to her...like when we see each other, no conversation springs up. It's just a casual "Hi, Hello...bye John-john" Argh!!! I just don't know why that happens. The chemical equations are not balanced!
There's not one second in my waking moment that I don't think about her... but as I continue to do so, the thoughts just depress me. Sometimes, I feel like quitting the fight, but my friends always give me the encouragement to pursue...pursue till God knows when??? I'll die a martyr! The flame won't burn unless there's a spark. Problem is, I've been rubbing the match stick against that sandpaper thingy for ages....but no spark. The match must be wet...gotta buy me a blowtorch! Karen, help!!!
I might not be able to post a blog tomorrow. I'll be going to Shangrila Resort tomorrow. My Uncle Allan (Anna's dad) will be treating all of us to the beach. Anna will be arriving tonight from Manila to see Jaymes. Anybody wanna join us??? If any of you can take the time off your Saturday, why not pay the resort a visit...and maybe we could meet and have a talk over coffee, sandwiches, gelato ice cream....hehehe. See you around peeps, have to go to my next class. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment