Friday, January 10, 2003

My Friday started a bit late. Woke up at 10:00AM, left for school at 12, just in time for my 12:30 class. I was dismissed early from my 12:30 � 1:30 class since I was done with my oral defense last Wednesday. No class for me, so I went to the canteen. I was busy reading �Chinese Cinderella� while Adrian, Marie, Stephanie, Angela and Wendy dearest were having their lunch. After lunch, wuvy duv handed over a book entitled: �The Stargazer�s Guide To The Galaxy� I was so happy, since she remembered me asking for a map of the stars yesterday. Was floating on thin air as she handed it to me. That completed my day!

The gals then went to their 1:30 class and I too went to my Computer Engineering Laboratory class. My teacher, Sir Abaquita was super boring. He�s fond of talking a lot. Sometimes I wonder if he�s an effeminate�commenting about this�about that. He asked us one question at the start of the class � �What are registers?� Everyone was shy to answer. Even yours truly was unattentive, since he was busy reading that same book he was reading in the canteen. So, on my teacher went talking round and round about life�about crisis�about buying computers�etc, while I had my head bent, reading the book under the computer table. The 3-hour laboratory class ended without anyone answering that question, without anyone doing anything except listen to all the yaketty yaks.

I went back to my usual pad. Benny, Pandi, Peter, Patrick, Walter, Adrian, Jed, Edwin and Miat were there. I was waiting for my 6:00 ECE class and slowly the people left the place. Patrick, Miat and Peter were the only ones left when I left the canteen for my ECE class. We had an exam on Transistor DC Analysis�and I aced it. *grins Wheeee!!! The Power of Inspiration. Bwahahaha�

After the leaving the class early, I was shocked to see Miat and Peter still in school. Miat was waiting for her mum to pick her up. Peter did not want to go home yet since he doesn�t know what to do at home should he go home early. He even asked if he could tambay at our house for a while before he goes home. Didn�t push through. The reason: Mum was supposed to pick me up, but she was still at Ayala attending to our consultant. So as not to disturb and hassle her, I asked Miat if I could hitch for a ride home. And so I was able to hitch with Miat. So, Peter left for home I suppose or maybe went someplace else. Miat�s mum was driving their Pajero and her mum was asking me if we�re interested in purchasing fresh chicken from one of Miat�s uncles. Their chicken is priced at 59 per kilo. I just asked mum and our going purchase price is at 67 a kilo. This means a lot of savings. I still have to contact Miat to ask whether it�s fresh or frozen chicken. Thanks Miat for the ride home! *winks Our store needs fresh chicken. Fresh is always best! So the next time any of you eat at our store, the chicken served is guaranteed fresh!

I�ll blog till here. Have to check the skies and if it�s clear, I�ll start using this book so I�ll learn more about the heavens. Good night my beloved blogreaders!

No comments: