Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Something's wrong with tag-board lately... their servers are going bananas. So much for that, I took my HIST17 exams this morning. It was such a long exam covering 10 chapters of the book. Studying 150 pages worth of memorizing surely paid off. I missed 3 items out of 50. Not bad. So that caps off my midterm week. No more exams for me, so I'll be busy doing...NOTHING for the next 5 days. I'll prolly be roaming around the mall or staying in school for no reason at all...*Yawn

After my exam, I tutored Joy a little chemistry...about pH and pOH. I'm not exactly a chem person. I'm more on physics, but I tried my best to help anyway. After tutoring, I transferred tables to talk to Mangkay, Mercy and Vanessa. Mercy and I talked a lot about my Ateneo days, since we both knew 2 days ago that we have common friends who studied at AdMU. I talked about the traditional dorm ORSEM and Mercy laughed her heart out when I told her what my Bang! (...some kind of presentation...ask an Ateneo dormer regarding this term) was. Mangkay also laughed a lot seeing my different facial expressions. But we laughed mostly at the way Mercy was laughing. She looked like someone on TV laughing hilariously with the volume at MUTE. Her face was already so red and it seemed she was no longer breathing. Hehehe...picture it out.

The 3 of them went to take their 10:30 exams. I went back to Joy's table. Joy then went to her chem laboratory class, while Mary Ann, Adrian, Michael Ty and I were left in the canteen. We all went to Avalon since the canteen was pretty empty. Adrian blogged at Avalon, Michael Ty went to Ayala, Ann and I went to Ila Puti to have lunch. Jed made apas and so did Adrian after blogging. Adrian, Jed and I had the silog special, while Ann had a naughty dessert - Peach Crepe with Mango Coulis. Watch your diet Ann.

We then went back to TC. Ann and I went to Joy's chem laboratory class to wait for her class to finish. On the way, we passed by Pharma where we met Michelle Lim and Mercy, the clown. Both were busy studying for their exams. Michelle looked like she was tutoring the whole group...around 10 people seated on the long table by the photocopying machine...the smart girl that she is. We went up to chem department to meet Joy. Ann and I were talking outside while waiting for Joy. Life talk as usual. Joy and Ann ate at the Pharma canteen. For some reason, I didn't join them. I don't know what went into my head.

I met with 4 people who gave me the feeling as if I wasn't wanted...felt like I was being shooed off with monosyllabic answers. Maybe they were just busy preparing for their 1:30 exams. I understand.

I then went to Ayala where Jed and Adrian were playing billiards at Brix. Met up with them at Taco's. We then went to the Metro Ayala Grocery to buy some drinks. Jed bought a Mirinda, Adrian a melon flavoured Nature's Spring Mineral Water and I a Pepsi Blue. Didn't like the taste...too sweet. Jed still kept on teasing me about that thing that happened yesterday. This time Adrian also joined in. Mubo kaayo ug mga kalipay. By 2:30 the two left Ayala since they had things to study for their exams, whereas I went to our store. Stared blankly into the window...watching shoppers pass by. Texted Elaine Shobe to kill time and to make contact after so many months of not seeing her. She's a family friend of mine who studies in the same school as I do, but due to their busy ChemEng'g schedules, we don't get to see each other in school. So here I am posting my blog as early as 4. My blogtime is getting earlier and earlier.

I'll blog till here 'coz I've ran out of things to comment on since my tag-board's dead as of the moment. Thanks again for reading my blogs...even if they're getting longer and more boring by the day.

No comments: