Thursday, January 23, 2003

I just talked to a close friend over the phone and she made me feel better, so I�ll post something shorter than usual for you to read.

I went to school at 7. Met Chicken Joy and Mary Ann who left school to do some business errands. Met Peter, Disney, Jessie and Edison and we all went to McDonald�s JY Square to have our lunch. We enjoyed talking about the 3 ladies seated at the other table. One of them happened to be Jessie�s future sister-in-law as he would put it. The guys were studying for their Solid Mensuration exams, while I was helping them solve some problems that dealt with geometric analysis. Benny, Mangkay and Vanessa followed. For more jokes about Benny, I hope Mangkay has them in her posts, �coz I�m really not in the mood to joke around.

We transferred from 1st floor to the 2nd floor. At around 1:30, they were all busy solving Differential Equations problems, except for Peter who had a slight injury on his elbow. He was able to join in soon. Nearing 3:00, Disney and I had a brief talk. He was following up something he asked me to do. I told him I didn�t do it yet. Wanted to do it sometime February. Gets! He then dropped THE BOMB which left me at a trance while I was riding back to TC in his car.

Cried me a river at the soccer field with only Mary Ann�s voice over the cellphone to console me. Stopped flooding the world with salty water, which by the way refused to come out of my eyes even though how painful my eyes were. I went to 265T to wait for Adrian to finish his Economics exams. Rode with him and Mercy on a jeep. Mercy went down near the fruit stand at Banilad. Adrian and I split ways at the Ayala terminal.

Stayed at Ayala for a while and met some high school classmates who invited me to a drinking spree tomorrow to celebrate the end of midterm exam week. I think I�ll pass on that. Depends.

Drove home with an expressionless face. Couldn�t care where the swerving cars were headed for. Reached home, posted 2 notes on my tag-board, skipped dinner and called up a friend to pour everything out. So I�m now blogging for you people to read. I know you visit my site, so I didn�t want my emotions to get in the way of my service to you. Good night and please include me in your prayers likewise!

No comments: