Thursday, January 30, 2003

Plum, welcome to the blogging world!!!

My Hist17 teacher was reading to us our evaluation of him as our teacher. We had fun listening to the comments of our classmates...some people can really go far when it comes to making sipsip. While the teacher was reading our evaluations, I had one ear stuck on my walkman earphone. Bad! Was listening to some music and writing down the lyrics of those songs. I kept on rewinding and playing the tape, till I was able to write the lyrics of 3 songs. Boring noh???

I then went to the canteen. I was alone there for a few minutes, then Mellibeth Go sat on the same table as me to keep me company. We talked stuff while she was waiting for her chauffeur to pick her up. She was helping me get through this stage I am now in, since she is experienced in stuff like that. Definitely, experience is the best teacher. Felt better after she talked to me, but the pain recurrs after a few hours. Temporary medication only. Joy and Mary Ann then arrived and I introduced Beth to them. Joy and Beth knew each other, since their relatives are related in someway. Beth left as soon as she saw her car already outside waiting for her. I also had to leave the canteen since I still had a class at 10:30. My EE12 teacher taught us how to make glass and silica from sand. Next time I go to the beach, I'll give it a try. Hehehe...

Met Michael Tee who was kind enough to transfer tables to keep me company in the canteen. He was supposed to go to his Filipino class to watch Anak, but he said he saw it a million times already, so we just talked through lunch. At about 12+, I met Peter, Disney, Jessie, Edison and Lito. They invited me to play basketball at Peter's place. I went with them, since I had nothing to do in the canteen till my next class which was 3 hours away. Met Joy and Ann on the way to Disney's car and Joy handed me some... cash. Rich!... Too bad it's not for me, it's for something else.

Played basketball at Peter's house. We won the first game, but lost the second and third. Disney played really well for our team, but we were already tired nearing the end of the 2nd game. Disney, Jessie and I then played Crash Bandicoot... Playstation in Peter's room. We went back to school 10 minutes past our 3:00 classes. Good for me, my teacher was absent so I just went back to the canteen. Mitch, Benny, Angela, Stephanie, Marie and Wendy were there. It hurts a lot inside whenever I meet her in campus. Sakit jud kaayo, but there's nothing I can do about it. I guess only time can heal my wounded heart and perhaps make me see her like an ordinary friend...an acquaintance...a person of the past. To make things worse, almost everybody in school is talking about V day. Kept on mentioning in their conversations terms like Valentines...Feb 14...Cupid and other stuff related to it. Argh! Goes to show how broken hearted I really am. *Hides in shame

So now, I'm blogging at an internet station inside school. I'll be leaving in a while for Ayala to do something for my dear friend Joy. Thanks again for your visits.

No comments: