Monday, January 13, 2003

I'm blogging my time away... My next class will still be at 6PM. So boring to be waiting for 5 hours just staying at the canteen. So Adrian, Jed and I are now at Avalon typing some blogs and checking out other sites.

Started my day with a laboratory class this morning. We didn't perform any experiment, but we were asked to review for midterm exams. Made a few circuit connections and...*BOOM! The fuse of the switch explodes and smoke comes out. Hehehe...wasn't able to see the shorted wire in my circuit. Lesson learned: Don't attend electrical laboratory classes when I'm sleepy. Sheesh!

After class, I enjoyed a light lunch at Jollibee in Countrymall with Joy and MaryAnn. We then bought a few stuff (candies) in the grocery and headed back to the canteen. Joy was kinda feverish, so I played Doctor. Prescribed Calpol Orange Tabs (which we bouat at a pharmacy) and a cup of hot camomile tea. Prescribed also a cup of ginger tea when she gets home. Hope the feverish sensation leaves her after the treatment. Hehehe...

Attended my 12:30 Computer Engineering class. Was dismissed a few minutes after I entered, since I was done early with my oral exams. Hung out at my pad...read "Chinese Cinderella"...20 pages to go!!! Took time off from reading to help Wendy out with some differential equations. She's smart and yours truly was impressed by a shortcut technique she used. You go girl! She left early with Stephanie 'coz they're busy with a project of theirs in English23 (Research Paper Writing). By the way, thanks Stef for the nice talk over the phone last night. Surely made me feel better to know what's on the other side of the world.

Well, I guess I could call it a day....Hmmm... anything more for my last post for today.... Oh yeah, wanna issue something out to protect my tagboard. I would appreciate it a lot if I know who is the person behind your nicknames. Coz everyone here knows each other and if I have unknown guests who refuse to identify themselves, he gets a complimentary IP address ban courtesy of the house. bwahahaha...house rules apply here.

No comments: