Saturday, January 04, 2003

I wasn't able to meet up with them. Reached Ayala at 3:00. Saw someone who looked like Karen near Timezone, but wasn't her. Thought it was Miat, but still not. Sure looks like them sa backview. So I called Adrian's fone and asked where they were and Adrian said the group was at Mickie's house. I'll read your blogs tomorrow to know what fun I missed. Hehehe...Wanted to apas, but was marrooned again at my official residence now. Wanted to have a Flame It burger, since I was really craving for it, but there were too many people lining up. So I had to find another burger to satisfy my craving, but to no avail. I'll just wait for dinner, since it's close to 7.

I'm now blogging at a cafe where I'm already suki. I will be watching "Mano Po" with my mum and brother tonight. It's either the 7+ show or the last full show. I would prefer the 7+ show since I would be driving late if I took the last full show. Anyway, I would just like to wish Mickie and Mimi a happy trip. Hope you'll have a wonderful time in school, and a good start for this new year. Prolly, you'll be having the same flight as my cousin Anna. Hope to see more of your blogs despite the schoolwork. 'Til here coz I'm really hungry already. See the rest of you around the mall, streets, school, grocery... around in Cebu. nytnyt!

No comments: