Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Had a very long break today. After my 7:30 HIST class, our teacher for our Engineering Materials did not conduct class at 10:30, so I had to wait for 4.5 hours before my 3:00 class starts. In the meantime, I hung out at my pad�. My days are getting laxer and laxer. I�m getting bored by the day. Sometimes, I don�t even feel like a student anymore�much more like somebody who goes to school just to see the place everyday�going there for no reason at all.

At about 11:30. Wendy drove us - Adrian, Stephanie, Marie, Angela, MaryAnn and I to Ice Castle for lunch. I had their Sizzling Korean Beef, which made me feel drowsy after. Thanks a lot for the MSG. Had a wonderful talk over the lunch table about romantic movies and how each one behaved inside the movie house. No one beats Adrian in his �A Walk To Remember� experience. Mushy to the max!

Anyway, we went back to school in time for the gals� 1:30 class. Did part of Wendy�s cross stitch project, while they went off to class. I made around 20 cross stitches in a span of 30 minutes. Super slow!!! And the worst part was that I made 15 of them wrongly. It�s right over left. Not left over right. Had to undo what I stitched leaving only 5 stitches done correctly. That brings it to 5 stitches in 30 minutes. My cat could do better than that! Sure lost a lot of points on that feat. *Sigh!

Attended my 3:00 class. Had an exam with 3 problem-solving items. I prolly got none right. I studied hard, but the teacher just refused to cooperate. Come what may. It�s not a major anyway.

After class, I didn�t go home yet since I was planning to ask for something. Didn�t go as I hoped it would go, so there goes my spirits. Till here �coz I have to phone a couple of friends. Oyasumi Nasai!

No comments: