Just came from the airport. My cousin Jaymes is amusing all of us here. He�s so talkative and has a very nice Australian accent like those in AXN shows... prolly a flat one in speech class. He�s also a very smart kid! While the car stopped as I waited for the red light to go green, a street kid came by the window and was asking for money. My cousin, astonished by the sight the street kid, said �Why�s a kid by the window?�Ahhh�poor kids, I suppose. Do they have family?� Aren�t their parents supposed to follow them around?� Ahh� probably they don�t care much for their kids.� Imagine all this coming from a 6 year old kid. Super Smart! I could say that when I was at that age, I couldn�t care much if someone was knocking over the window.
I�m ordering pizza now for everybody here at home. It�s one big reunion! At least my day has more substance now... too bad it had to come so late as in the evening. I�ll blog more tomorrow since it�s gonna be Jan Allen Go�s birthday! Good night my beloved bloggers.
No comments:
Post a Comment