Sorry for the late post. Though this will be dated January 30 by the blog system, it�s my post for the 29th.
Boy!!! Was today�s weather something or what! It rained in the morning and the winds were icy cold. I had to have some noodle soup at the canteen to warm myself. Last night, someone must have tossed by jacket into the laundry bin, so when I woke up, our household help had just placed it in the washing machine. It was so wet that I couldn�t wear it so school. Brrr�
Where was Adrian today??? I think he took a day off from school again. Bad Adrian! Didn�t see him for the entire day. Nin, I know that you have ES14, ReEd40, Phys32 and Engl3 classes for today. I hope you didn�t cut ALL of them.
At about 10:30, Joy and Mary Ann invited me to accompany them to do Joy�s errands. I passed on it, since I promised Patrick that I�d meet with him at around 11:30. He wanted to talk to me about something. As early as 11, he was already at the canteen. We talked till 12:30, which was the start of my first class for the day. It was nice talking to Patrick. I felt lighter and happier knowing that I�ve helped someone. My condition may not have gotten better, but at least I get to make it better for others. Hmph.
My CompE teacher was absent, but there was a substitute teacher who happened to be a fellow Sacred Hearter and a good friend of mine wayback high school. We used to play Magic cards and till now, he still asks me if I still trade cards. Hehehe� I jokingly asked him how I should address him� Brian or Sir? Hehehe� His reply: He asked me to discuss infront instead of him doing it� pa humble effect. Ngek ngok!
Went back to the canteen and the wind was still freezing cold. Michael Tee was there, so was Jed and Edwin. Mum picked me up at 2:30 and we went to Makro to buy ingredients for our store�s main kitchen. We then dropped the goodies off at our commissary and headed for Ayala.
I was making rounds and at the near end of it, I met Tian-tian. Walked about with him and asked him about CYF. I�m kinda interested in joining�sorta need to get in touch with my spiritual side. Not sure though since I have Friday evening classes, which would interfere with their weekly sessions. Mum called me by cell, so we parted ways and he was waiting for his car to pick him up.
Helped around the store for a while and Raine Pimentel texted me asking where I was. Told her I was at Ayala, so we met at Coffee Dream and had a long talk there�30 minutes or so just to catch up with the times. We became good friends when I was still studying at Ateneo and she at UP Diliman. She�ll be returning to Diliman next year to take up Advertising after graduating a Mass Comm. degree by cross enrolling here at UP Cebu.
Went home from Ayala, had dinner and was busy playing Playstation with Jaymes. Edwin then dropped by our house to pick up a book he needed for P.E. I had lots of pages to read on Rizal History�5 chapters (pages 113 to 166) actually, but my mind was not tuned to it yet, so I went back to playing. I can�t study when my mind isn�t set to it yet. When Jaymes reached his bedtime, I stopped playing and read through the book on Rizal�s life, highlighting the important details, �coz the teacher might give us an exam tomorrow if he sees it fit. Hehehe�better to be ready than sorry. Read and studied for 2 hours, and blogged as usual. Sorry for the delay again.
No comments:
Post a Comment